понедельник, 12 ноября 2018 г.

I will illustrate character in comics style

I will illustrate character in comics style












About:

My name is Yeysson Bellaiza, caricaturist, illustrator and illustrator in general

I am willing to elaborate for my clients their own characters or any type of fanart in a comic style,

BEFORE MAKING THE OFFER IN MY GIG, CONTACT INBOX, THEREFORE, WE WOULD TALK ABOUT THE PROJECT TO WORK

- You must be sure of what you want
- The cost of the scenario depends on its complexity
- I am willing to limit any idea to the design that my client requires
- I have no problem working on a sketch sent by my client

I love to draw whatever the style, for this reason, I strive to give a pleasant result to the client through my illustrations

Reviews


kmtmedia:Great. Patient. Creative. Works until he gets it right for customer. Stickler for detail. A real pleasure to work with. Getting ready for my next project.

go8_89:Thanks for the confidence

lmdunn:I would definitely recommend working with Yeysson! Great communication, and he was quick to make requested adjustments. The final work looks great! He's awesome.

go8_89:Thanks you :)

amkstaffingfirm:Great work as always, can't wait for the next project


Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий