воскресенье, 11 ноября 2018 г.

I will create an awesome illustration character for you

I will create an awesome illustration character for you












About:

Hello,Welcome to My illustration Character Service!

Please contact me before you place an order. I'm happy to send you CUSTOM ORDERS with custom pricing if you tell me your detailed needs and BUDGET before placing an order! I will create an original piece of artwork for your children's book or anything you need and am happy to work within your budget.

I have created hundreds of Illustrations for fantastic authors and love to develop characters for children's books. I've worked with first-time authors and love to brainstorm the details together. If you can write about it, I can draw it. I love fantasy and the whimsical but I don’t do work related to the occult or adult themes.

The base gig is for ONE illustrated character in black and white as a JPEG delivered via email.If your illustration is a little more complicated or you have very specific needs let me know first prior to placing an order. I'm happy to assist in any way to make your dream a reality.

**A GIG PURCHASE MEANS THAT YOU ARE PURCHASING ONE PAGE / ILLUSTRATION NOT THE ENTIRE BOOK. I ONLY ACCEPT WORKING ON ONE ILLUSTRATION AT A TIME AND DO NOT DO BULK ORDERS**

Reviews


dawnvbr:Jolie is a pleasure to work with. Very attentive to detail and very creative.

joliechevaun:Lovely to work with :)

alexandriamoock:Wonderful artists, very detailed, communicates well. She hit the nail on the Head!

joliechevaun:Our mutual love of cats was a match well made :)

andrewswanso940:Super helpful and got exactly what I wanted!! Loved it!


Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий