понедельник, 12 ноября 2018 г.

I will be glad to cooperate. + See More

I will be glad to cooperate. + See More












About:

Hi!
I will create for you a set on different themes.
Birthday, new year, business, tourism, travel, Pets, food and so on. Send me references and I 24 hours will create a unique set in the style of hand drawn.

You will receive a hi-resolution jpg image and scalable vector graphics in Ai format (+10$)

  • You write me a message
  • Send me references
  • We will discuss all the details
  • And I will draw quickly and accurately!


Natali.

Reviews


moritzmichael:Grrrrreat job! couldn't ask for more!

nataliwing:Thank you so much! I'm waiting for you again

robertd2002:Always easy and delivers exactly what I ask for.

nataliwing:Thank you so much!

santiaraujo:Natalie was great. She articulated our idea perfectly. Even when we asked for little touches and revisions, she was always polite and helpful. I definitely recommend her to anyone. Very talented artist. Thank you!!!


Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий