воскресенье, 11 ноября 2018 г.

I will draw childrens book illustrations

I will draw childrens book illustrations












About:

Hi there, I am an experienced multimedia artist. I can create diferent styles of illustrations and character designs for your childrens storybooks

For $5  you will get a simple illustration
for $10 you will get the illustration with bg
     $5   for extra characters 

Reviews


keithpickard:Very efficient. This seller does good work.

lekshmibose:great experience

kelliecat:Great communication and wonderful illustrations. Thank you!

lekshmibose:outstanding experience!!!

topjimmy_11:Excellent work. Timely, professional! Everything I asked for. Modifications done without complaint. I will definitely be using again. Already setting up another project! I couldn't be happier.


Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий