четверг, 17 мая 2018 г.

I will do anime manga illustration

I will do anime manga illustration












About:

I will draw anything with manga and anime style. 

I can turn your photo to anime manga style or you want to request a fan art of your favourite character! 

I also can do another style by your request.

What will you get: 
++ You will get a high resolution image of A3 300dpi png format file.
++ Please noted that for the PSD source file or commercial use, please check the extras.


For a specific request or more complicated one, please message me first.
Fyi, I can also do complicated background for visual novel or games since I'm experienced for it.

Thank you!

Reviews


chewiecuell:Good communication, took everything on board. Very easy to work with, good value and speedy production. I am happy with my product and would use them again

dreamcreations7:I love working on this project!! U r very kind and friendly buyer .. great experience. very easy to work with I am really happy you like the result, thank you for the 5 stars rating. :) love to deal with you again.thank you very much sir. :)

laurensbon:Great end result

dreamcreations7:Loved the project,\u003c3 Excellent and friendly buyer! good communication and very easy to deal with. willing to work again.thank you very much sir:)

laurensbon:Great end result.


Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий