четверг, 17 мая 2018 г.

I will draw a children book illustration

I will draw a children book illustration












About:

Feel free to message me for a custom offer.

In this Gig you can get any cute character or Children's book illustration.

I'm going to need from you any details you have about the illustration. For example:
1. What background
2. Character colour
3. Character outfit
4. Any details you want to integrate
5. Anything you think can help me draw your perfect illustration.

I don't do nude art, extreme violence, or imitate other artist's style/work.

nb. 
Delivered jpg/png file is about 1000px x 700px.

Looking forward to working with you :)

Please message me first if you want to order an extra fast delivery.


Reviews


perfexa:Awesome work

madaughe:Always great to work with!

perfexa:Perfect every time

madaughe:High quality once again!

perfexa:Brilliantly done


Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий