вторник, 1 мая 2018 г.

I will draw black and white line art your photo

I will draw black and white line art your photo












About:

*PLEASE READ CAREFULLY BEFORE PLACE ORDERS*

Want some handmade line art illustration of your photo?
Line art style is best choice.

Line art style is suitable for: Avatar, Photo profile, put on T-Shirt, Framing, WebsiteGraphics, Wallpaper, Birthday or Wedding cards, As a gift to loved ones, CNC Carve, Vinyl Cutting and more!


I need:
Hi-res or Medium photo. Sharp and Bright enough too, is most recommended one side directionlight.

My service :
  • Draw Portrait (Head to shoulder) : $5/pic (basic)
  • Draw Half body : $10/pic
  • Draw Full Body : $15/pic

As the results every basic, you'll receive :
HD JPEG or PNG file 300 DPI (basic)

Notes:
I'm just drawing based on your photo, I can't make different expression and pose.

Feel free to leave a message if any question or request. ^-^

Reviews


msawyer22:Always a pleasure! Thank you!

mag_food82:Awesome buyer as always. Thanks you. Glad to serve you.

woodward333:super fast and easy to communicate. love my illustration. thank you!

mag_food82:Outstanding Experience! Awesome buyer.

tony01:Professionally done.


Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий