вторник, 1 мая 2018 г.

I will create any pattern or seamless of your choice

I will create any pattern or seamless of your choice












About:

My patterns will be perfect for print, cloth and textile patterns, as gift wrappers or as backgrounds for websites, etc...

What I Need to Start Working:

  • Give me description of pattern with text, images or sketchand all details you need. Only with a clear instruction, I can match your idea.


If you want:

  • image file in high resolution with 300 DPIyou have to add the extra "Printable Resolution File" for $10 more.
  • the source fileai, eps or psdyou have to add the extra "Include Source File" for $10 more.
  • to use it forcommercial purposeyou have to add the extra "Commercial Use" for $20 more.


N.B.
if you choose the"Include Source File" you do not need to choose the"Printable Resolution File"

Pleasemessage me before ordering. Ineed to know if I can do your pattern or no.


Reviews


thepinkzebra:Outstanding work!

dinoart:Thank you!!

thepinkzebra:outstanding work

dinoart:Thank you!!

thepinkzebra:great work, as usual


Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий