вторник, 1 мая 2018 г.

I will create a detailed line art illustration

I will create a detailed line art illustration












About:

Hello, I am Alex and welcome to my world of detailed line art illustration.

Here,I trace pictures and transform them into detailed lineart designs...


I assure you of a top quality vector line art illustration designs and prompt delivery.
100% money refund if I am unable to meet your satisfaction.

For an additional payment(s), I will Include color attribute to your plainline art designsand an extra would add color to the background.

I will send you JPEG, PNG and (depending on your preferred package) PSD orILLUSTRATOR.ai or .eps file format for resource file. Just tell me what you need, then sit back, relax and watch me serve you with the best.


FEEL FREE TO BRING YOUR EVERY ILLUSTRATION DESIGN PROJECTS TO ME. I LOOK FORWARD TO WORKING ON YOUR PROJECT.

Regards, Ax_designs.

Reviews


alex_wrght:Amazing. I have used the seller over and over again, and he finds a ways to make me impressed at his services each time. He is very patient and accommodating. I can assure you that you are in safe hands with Alex. Thanks for everything man.

ax_designs:Outstanding Experience!

alex_wrght:Once again, I'm satisfied. Thank you so much, I highly recommend this seller.

ax_designs:Thanks for choosing my services again. I will always deliver quality designs, giving you more value for your every cent. Thanks.

alex_wrght:So I was to have a picture converted into high quality vector line art illustrations and Alex was able to meet my every needs and delivered amazingly. I really appreciate his talent and I will definitely continue to use his services. For the best customer care, quick turn around time and super accurate designs, contact Alex. He is amazing! :)


Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий