пятница, 11 мая 2018 г.

I will draw or edit a simple fantasy background image

I will draw or edit a simple fantasy background image












About:

Note: This gig is for focused on the BACKGROUND. If you want to have the character/subject stand out, check this one -

https://www.fiverr.com/timcanpy/draw-anything-using-my-pencil-or-ballpen (its mostly digital though).


Attention to detail.  Just tell me what to draaaaawwwwww.

  • JPEG and PNG Format
  • Vector or painting style
  • Realistic, Fantasy or Sci-fi

And many more!

A bit of a FAQ: GIG EXTRAS!



What gig extras should I use?

  • Depends, I advise you to have the gig itself and the commercial license extra, that mostly does the job but if you need more, just check out the others.

What is another gig extra for adding another character? not just buy the same gig again?      

  • These gig extras are for additional characters "In the same illustration". When you buy another character in the gig but not in the extra it would be in a separated file.   

What is "Level it up" ?

  • You see, the base gig only cover's a day so I cannot add more details. This gig extra solves that! Just by adding more days I can make your order better, more detailed and more accurate!

Reviews


littleclue:Good work and response.

timcanpy:thank you very much sir!

hiryu76:Outstanding Experience!

timcanpy:Thank you!

zach1812:Easy to work with!


Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий