суббота, 12 мая 2018 г.

I will create a hand drawn or digital map

I will create a hand drawn or digital map












About:

I will create a hand drawn illustration of any map based on your description or photo using watercolor, pencil, ink, pen, charcoal, oil or with photoshop. All you have to do is to provide me with an image, a description or a basic sketch, and I'll create the artwork for you! Along the process, I'll also send multiple drafts to get some feedback before producing the final image.

Before I start the drawing we can discuss exactly what you are looking for. If you have any style in mind, etc. feel free to ask, I'm sure we can work stuff out! 

What you'll get for the basic  package:
  • Colored or black and white illustration
  • File format : JPEG or PNG


If you want the psd source file? There is an option for that!

You want it in 2 days? There is an option for that too!

The price quoted are for an A3/A4 size map only. If you'd like a bigger map with lots of details in it, please contact me for the price list. Thanks! :)

Reviews


marlaatumass:Terrific service; I needed a particular map for a scholarly publication quickly, and had just what I needed in hand in a couple of days.

najlakay:Outstanding Experience!

derrick888:She helped me achieve more than my expected end goal. Very consistent with her work, communication, and delivery. Thanks Najlakay!

najlakay:Thank you so much Derrick! :)

jeffcline:Easy to work with, quality product!


Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий