пятница, 11 мая 2018 г.

I will create children book illustration

I will create children book illustration












About:

i will create children book illustration or picture book for you. You just send me your story and i will draw it for you. i will use Adobe photoshop, Adobe illustrator, watercolor, pencial for any illustrate.

Why me:
- I will provide unlimited revisions until you satisfy.
- I will give you all work in high vector file.
- 300 dpi resolution for the best printing results.
- I will send you AI, PSD, JPEG, PNG, or what you want.
- Fast delivery

Reviews


cass11619:Very talented! Thank you so much

nhoccon:Thank you so much ! Hope to work with you in the future !

thecherchlife:It was a delight to work with Con! She is extremely talented, helpful and a great communicator. She delivered fast and high quality professional work, and was super friendly and responsive to all edits/revisions and requests. I love the way she brought my vision to life with her illustration for my book's cover. Amazing experience!

nhoccon:Thank you so much ! A great customer!!! very patience with my work provided clear information!!! Thank you so much again and again! I really looking forward working with you.!!

beckismith:We are IN LOVE with our design! Whenever we publish I will definitely come back and add the photo for everyone to see! She did such an incredible job of making our pup (the main character of our book) come to life! \n\nShe took our vision and it was absolutely perfect.


Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий