четверг, 17 мая 2018 г.

I will create awesome word cloud or typography logo design in 8 hrs

I will create awesome word cloud or typography logo design in 8 hrs












About:

See my Work:  https://flic.kr/s/aHsm5Bast6 

I am having 7 years of experience in  Graphic Designing. I will create an amazing and unique Word Cloud or Typography  design that you guys would love it. 

My Design is print ready with a perfect resolution of 300 dpi and 15" x 18" 

Typography or word cloud  design looks very attractive and leave a good impact, it looks so amazing that anyone like it .

Service you will get

1) Print Ready 300 dpi High quality Jpeg or PNG file

2) PSD Source file free 

3) Any number of words phrases font and colors you want.

4) Original Source file with PSD and finally full satisfaction with money back guarantee, first ask me for the sample work of your desired design once you like the design you may proceed ordering.  what are you waiting for Happy Ordering...









Reviews


zahiraouatmani:J'ai confié plusieurs travail à Amaz et à chaque fois c'est au delà de mes attentes... Amaz travaille vite et bien, c'est The Designer.\nJe ne peux que le recommander si vous voulez du TRÈS bon travail

amazayaz:Merci beaucoup zahira, vous êtes le meilleur, vos idées de conception sont les meilleures

jesseline:Amaz make a very great design for me. I had an idea and he makes it real for me. It looks so beautiful. He answer fast to all my questions. i got samples to look and all in a very short time. It was my first design from Fiverr and I'm happy to find such a wonderful designer.

amazayaz:Thank you so much it was really an outstanding experience working with you. Excellent Buyer

zahiraouatmani:Je travaille régulièrement avec Amaz...\nIl comprend très vite la demande mais en plus il anticipe et l’améliore.\n\nBravo l'artiste et merci


Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий