пятница, 18 мая 2018 г.

I will use my 10+ year experience to find the right approach to every single customer.

I will use my 10+ year experience to find the right approach to every single customer.












About:

I will create a custom design of seamless pattern for your needs: you can use it as wallpaper on websites, as wrapping papers or as fabrics pattern

With vector file and seamless technologies you can stretch and repeat this pattern in any size. without any quality loss!

________________
Disclaimer: *In case you have some unique project, please, do contact me before the Order, I'll consult you which Level to choose
** I case you plan to use it in commercial way, you will need to Purchase 'Commercial Use' extra. I grant you a perpetual, non-exclusive, non-transferable, worldwide license  for Permitted Commercial Purposes

Reviews


avabethel:Thank you so much for great service

sigrunb:This was the second time I used this service and as before, the quality of the work was superb and very speedy. I cannot recommend highly enough.

akvector:Thanks, I appreciate that!

dserious:I have used akvector many times before. Hands down, the best service provider on this site. Amazingly fast, amazingly responsive, and a master of his trade!

akvector:Thanks, Joseph! You are welcomed with the new projects, here on Fiverr!


Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий