четверг, 17 мая 2018 г.

I will create 5 mandala just for you

I will create 5 mandala just for you












About:

I will create a beautiful mandala design in SAI (Paint Tool SAI) at size 5000x5000 pixels. I will give you the SOURCE FILE (SAI), PNG/JPG, and PDF. Tell me the idea or give me an example design of what you need and I will do it.

Figure: 5 original mandalas just for yourself. For personal or business use.


Please contact me first before ordering. Thanks

Reviews


cwtrem:Very professional, always on-time. Always honors our design requests.

vartwork:Thanks again! Great buyer! :)

cwtrem:Her work is top notch! This is our third order with more to come!

vartwork:Thank you! :)

nylacoils:awesome experience well. seller does a great job


Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий