воскресенье, 20 мая 2018 г.

I will create technical fashion illustration

I will create technical fashion illustration












About:

js-gig-main-desc ">Hello!

For $5 you will get :

Technical fashion drawing / fashion flats for 1 garment / design. ( Front & back view in black and white ). File format will be in JPEG / PNG. Editable file format will be available too in the gig extras below.

I will need a sketch / photo of the design you want me to illustrate.

Feel free to contact me if you have any questions.

Reviews


teri002:awesome work as usual

sikandarnaik:Very cooperative.

teri002:Great work. attention to detail and quick

teri002:Thank you! Great work

samanali143:A very Hardworking individual who goes above and beyond to meet your expectations. Must try.


Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий