воскресенье, 20 мая 2018 г.

I will draw you original and custom twitch emotes

I will draw you original and custom twitch emotes












About:

I will create original and custom high quality twitch subscriber emotes for your twitch channel.
You will receive the final product(s) in three sizes: 112X112, 56X56, 28X28 in PNG format.

Note that when you order, I will need a way to contact you for further details so we can have a final product that you are happy with :)


Your product will be processed in these steps:
1. We will discuss your ideas for the emote. I have a couple of questions in my requirements page to help guide you throughout the process when you order from me.
(You can also talk to me before ordering too)

2. 
There is a high chance I will be streaming the making of your emotes, if you would like to tune in so you can give live feedback.
Please let me know possibly in the start of the order so I can arrange it /announce it to you when I do stream it.

3. I will be sending you the finished product with at least a day to spare before the deadline, enough for a revision or two if needed be.
(if I stream it, you will be receiving them shortly after they are finished)



Reviews


kevbo7:Super creative work - good details

psycho_mochiie:Glad you like my work, thank you for the kind words also and good luck with the streams! I look forward to your next order ;)

m2cipherlive:If it was a joke with friends that would have been one thing but it was from someone I paid and trusted. I had considered using my beard in part of the emote so sent a personal photo. We decided to not use it. Not only was my personal photo shown to a strangers repeatedly live, my picture was used for jokes and fun. Making me a female/princess

psycho_mochiie:I will always include ref pictures in my stream so my viewers can see where it comes from, where i can use accessories/shapes and color schemes to create a more custom emote. It was a doodle joke, nothing personal. i draw my viewers as weird characters all the time. apologies if you got offended \u003e.\u003e

warrengore:i needed an emote and that artist helped my emote come to life.


Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий