вторник, 15 мая 2018 г.

I will draw the basic composition with fine lines

I will draw the basic composition with fine lines












About:

IMPORTANT: PLEASE SEND ME A MESSAGE BEFORE PLACING AN ORDER

 I will draw and paint a Fantasy or Science Fiction Illustration for your book, trading card game or video game. THIS PRICE IS THE COST OF A BASIC COMPOSITION LINE DRAWING.

For information about the cost of a fully rendered colourful illustration of your choice, please send me a message !

Reviews


ptr803:Paris was great. Order delivered in time. wonderful results. Thank you!

parisioannou:Thank you so much for this opportunity! Great collaboration!

patrikalexiadis:Exceptional collaboration. Paris is a high level , professional illustrator and I highly recommend him! Really strong in fantasy themes.

parisioannou:Amazing collaboration, thank you so much!

obliv60:Paris was very quick and delivered exactly what I needed, a character illustration, of highest quality as always. Cannot recommend enough!


Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий