вторник, 15 мая 2018 г.

I will make special mandala or doodle design for you

I will make special mandala or doodle design for you












About:

Hi, I draw doodles, illustration, zentangle, mandalas.

This gig is for any kind of Mandala you want. 


Please message me first before ordering the gig, so as to avoid misunderstandings and confusions about the type of work and the price. Tell me about detail you needs or the refference you wants.  Then,  you can order after I approve the project 


I will scan the image and send you a high resolution JPEG file. If you want any other file format let me know. 


Please spend some time for viewing my other gigs also.



I also accept custom orders. Happy Buying Gig.



Thanks.


Note : PLEASE MESSAGE ME FIRST BEFORE ORDER.

Reviews


kre8ivgifts:Great job. Will order more soon. Thanks!

lintuuung:outstanding experience !

farhili:Great artist!

lintuuung:thank you !

fostdecile:Great communication, and great drawings! Will buy again!


Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий