воскресенье, 20 мая 2018 г.

I will draw instruction manual, step by step for your product

I will draw instruction manual, step by step for your product












About:

Hello!! :)

This gig allows me draw instructional steps or graphical user manual/guide for your product or package. I pay attention to details and ensure quality service is delivered.

**** Any product**** Any type of manual****

This GIG basically offers line illustration, created using Adobe Illustrator for the sake of Vector Quality.
(if you need flyer tell me I'm expert in Adobe Photoshop too)

If you require a complete User Manual booklet design, one that includes pages, and your step by step images, text instructions as well as tables and what have you, I can give you that design as well. (Please purchase GIG Extras) that perfectly suite this package :)

Any questions? Please feel free to send me an inbox here
https://www.fiverr.com/john062

Best ,
john,

Reviews


coconuthero:Great job - delivered as promised and provided quick revisions!

john062:Thank you very much. It's a pleasure to work with you and happy about the success of the work. Hope you again in future!!

josefritz934:Very professional, good communication.\nI am very satisfied, great work and will certainly be back here if necessary.\n\nThanks

john062:Great client with clear instructions as well as good communications. It's a pleasure about the success of the design and hope you again in future with more works.

matthewhammons:Hes done well considering . . .


Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий