воскресенье, 20 мая 2018 г.

I will create a simple black and white illustration. Please contact me for more details.

I will create a simple black and white illustration. Please contact me for more details.












About:

Hi everyone! 

I can create illustration in a variety of styles. In order to achieve best results for your design, please:

- Send me a description of objects, style, color, fonts, and other necessary details of how you see your illustration. You may even send me a couple of images with style references to make sure we are on the same page.

- Make sure to provide me with as many details as possible before I start working on your project. It is also crucial to stay in touch once we get going with your request. 

- Note that I hold a full copyright of my works. If you are to publish my work or use it for marketing purposes, it is required that you purchase my Commercial Rights Use. It would also be great if you could credit me for my works as I am putting lots of effort in each design.

Thank you! 

Reviews


arrivedinn:Final product was done to my satisfaction.

gurovart:Thank you! A pleasure!

roblearn:Produced the work we were looking for by closely following our instructions. Makes things easy, delivered early. A+!

gurovart:Thank you! it was a pleasure working on your project.

jfuente49:Ha hecho un gran trabajo. Es un profesional.


Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий