воскресенье, 20 мая 2018 г.

I will design vector illustration of your car or any vehicle

I will design vector illustration of your car or any vehicle












About:

hello i am aris ren

for you who looking for Car Illustration ... Here I can make your Car photo to be any style of vector Illustration there are cartoon, b&w, line art, pop art, any style just ask me ^^

Vector version / Cartoon version of your Car
Source file SVG  or you can choose another file of Ai, EPS or PDF.
High Resolusion
UNLIMITED REVISIONS (reasonable)

What do you need to do next if you order my gig:

Give me your CAR photo/pict. 
make sure your source pict does not infringe any copyright.
I will create it digitally with inkscape vector scalable software
and I will finish it crazy quickly.

Reviews


avijan741:Great Job! Thank you

arisrinaldi:thanks

autorent:Thanks a lot. Hope you will back to me again soon.!!!

arisrinaldi:thanks

autorent:Good job, all ok.


Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий