воскресенье, 27 мая 2018 г.

I will make merry christmas or new year greeting card

I will make merry christmas or new year greeting card












About:

All the design components are completely created in illustrator.
Each card is UNIQUELY design and no duplicates will be sold to another buyer. 

I will send .jpg containing watermark, once approved then i will send you the jpg file (without watermark) ready to print on 8 x 10 card stock paper OR I can send it as a one side only covering the entire 8 X 10 dimensions. 


Time Frame:- Most orders will be completed within 12-24 hours.
BONUS:- I will also include a one-sided  Web flyer version.

You may let me decide on the main focus or choose from one of the following:
  1. Angels (please specify ethnicity if desired)
  2. Snow men
  3. Gingerbread men
  4. Christmas trees
  5. Wreaths
  6. Fireplace 
  7. Candles

What you'll get:
  • JPEG file with a crazy postcard with your text and in chosen design
  • Web & Print ready image
Terms of service :
1- All orders in jpg format. 
2- For vector file and commercial use you can order an extra gig.
3- Only 1 revision (Small things like color is not a problem). If you want to revise, you can buy new gig.
4- One gig is just for one Card design.

By ordering my gig you agree with my terms and conditions

If you have any questions, feel free to message me. 
Thanks!!

Reviews


wendymazza12:Lovely designs. thank you.

wendymazza12:Terrific work!

wendymazza12:Great! thanks.

wendymazza12:Nice!

wendymazza12:All images have been provided in very low resolution, not suitable for printing. Seller ignores messages, doesn't fix the problem, offers images for commercial use but does not provide commercial agreement


Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий