суббота, 19 мая 2018 г.

I will draw you a creative tattoo design and sketch

I will draw you a creative tattoo design and sketch












About:

I will draw any tattoo idea you have, i can transform your idea into almost every style, american traditional, japanese, neo-traditional, realism,  anything.

sick and tired of the classic tattoo shop designs? i will create UNIQUE designs, i guarantee there will be only one design like yours in the whole world and it's gonna be YOURS.

All of my designs are ready to be inked, i know that because i am a tattoo artist as well and i know exactly what it takes for a design to be ink-ready!


order yours today and get inked ASAP! ;)

Reviews


soulslayer:Seller was ok. Image was not what I wanted. Wasted the first round of work by not doing what I asked in requirements, so I was left with one revision that didn't get it finished properly. Will have to have someone else do it instead.

flatland1:Excellent art. Very easy to work with.

henrik_design:My pleasure to work with you! :) thanks again

mikeybgrt:Super professional!!!! Great work!!

henrik_design:Thank you! :) Nice to work with ya.


Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий