суббота, 19 мая 2018 г.

I will paint epic concepts or environments for you

I will paint epic concepts or environments for you












About:

Hey!

Since I am an environmental artist I mostly paint landscapes, or other environments (booth indoor or outdoor) with a perfect accuracy in terms of perspective (I graduated in highschool as an architect, so I had the chance to practice it the use of perspective) and with epic composition.
I can paint in photorealism too with the use of photos and textures. 
I am capable of douing concept art, and if needed I am willing to use 3D programs such as Cinema 4D or Blender and other rendering programs. (of course the 3D is a plus options so it comes with extra fees)

The delivery time depends on the projects quality. If needed, I can make a piece much faster than 10 days. 10 days is the maximum time I need.

IMPORTANT!
Please before ordering, write a message for me about the order so we can discuss the details.
If you don't contact me before ordering, I will cancel the order!

Reviews


business1234:I liked their work, I just need to be very clear what I was after.

laszloede:Outstanding Experience!

caydobeatz:Fantastic experience and great communication!

laszloede:Really great to work with!

business1234:I just wish they would read what I need more closely in the beginning . But it worked out fine.


Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий