суббота, 19 мая 2018 г.

I will create any sci fi art image for you

I will create any sci fi art image for you












About:

js-gig-main-desc ">I can work on anything Sci-Fi related, so if you want a Sci-Fi background created for your desktop, or a Sci-Fi book cover, or illustrations for your Sci-Fi novel, or anything else you can think of relating to Sci-Fi illustration I am the person to see.

If you want any characters in the image they must be far away or not so detailed. If you want a detailed character, please check out my character gig.

If you have a specific type of work you want done and you dont know the price or want to negotiate, send me a message on fiverr.com and we can work something out.

Thanks :)

Reviews


barbarycoast:I chose this seller and knowing a great product in the final, he came thru with flying colors !

acharyapolina:Always a great person to work with. Highly recommended. A+++++++++++++

tifalynn:Great, love this guy. Will work with again.

acharyapolina:Always a great buyer. A+++++++++++

tifalynn:Great communication.


Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий