вторник, 1 мая 2018 г.

I will do your black and white realistic print ready portrait with background

I will do your black and white realistic print ready portrait with background












About:

Portrait drawing (Black and white)

To get your beautiful portrait you only need to:

  • provide your High resolution photo.


What I deliver?

  • High resolution beautiful print ready portrait drawing of you
  • Updates on work
  • Original hard copy if requested


That's it, leave the rest to me.

Reviews


bmrzpr:Exactly what I requested thank you great seller great communication.

suhasbbhat:Awesome experience. Thank you.

ashwinipanya:Absolutely fantastic job. Exactly what i asked for and far better than i could have ever expected. Thank you so much. Would highly recommend.

suhasbbhat:Thank you so much :)

snehaurs:All good!


Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий