вторник, 1 мая 2018 г.

I will create technical fashion illustration, fashion flats, cad

I will create technical fashion illustration, fashion flats, cad












About:

Hello!

For $5 you will get :

Technical fashion drawing / fashion flats for 1 garment / design. ( Front amp; back view in black and white ). File format will be in JPEG / PNG. Editable file format will be available too in the gig extras below.

I will need a sketch / photo of the design you want me to illustrate.

Feel free to contact me if you have any questions.

Reviews


usmanmaqsood1:Great. Will work again.

harleyjiang:great work and easy to work with

cazzstather:really good work!

roge1511:Absolute pleasure to deal with. I will definitely use this seller again

harleyjiang:Very good


Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий