вторник, 15 мая 2018 г.

I will do line art illustration of your photo

I will do line art illustration of your photo












About:

Hi,
I  will professionally awesome draw your product/ images/ logo or anything you want into beautiful line art.You will receive high quality JPG,PNG ..it can either be in my own style or one of your choice.
The basic gig is for single character/person/ Object.

I put a lot of effort to deliver the highest quality product. And of course you will get unlimited revision, satisfaction guaranteed!


Feel free to contact me anytime should you have any inquiry.
Thank you.

Reviews


aleung318:Project 2 with Archi_cadsha and was happy with the final product. Flexible with changes and quick with delivery. Will work with again!

archi_cadsha:i had great experience .. thank you..

aleung318:Was very happy with my final illustration and the prompt delivery time. Was flexible with changes and followed instructions clearly - will definitely work with again.

archi_cadsha:I am very happy to work with you, i hope to work with with you. \r\n\r\nThank you so much...

lakflyers:Excellent seller. He did his works as promised and very well. very trusted and very fast. I'll buy your service again.


Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий