воскресенье, 27 мая 2018 г.

I will make attractive screenshots for your game.

I will make attractive screenshots for your game.












About:

Are you looking for screen shots of your Applications/ Games to be display on app store ?

I am just here to solve your problem using my skills.

In just $5 you will get 2 HD mock-up image in JPEG/ PNG ( 2 screen shots )

What I need from you?
I need screen shots of your application ( Android / IOS )

i will deliver within 12 hours

Reviews


attiquehaider:you are great person and you done your best

attiquehaider:nice to meet your good person and nice attitude with customers

faisalrahman_00:Graphics like this will never be explained...great work

faisalrahman_00:Satisfied all the time

ak4090:Cancelled order. Seller failed to deliver on time!


Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий