понедельник, 28 мая 2018 г.

I will draw custom fantasy map for you

I will draw custom fantasy map for you












About:

js-gig-main-desc ">
Please CONTACT ME before placing YOUR ORDER

I will draw fantasy custom maps for you.
Get your customized world map.

PLEASE PROVIDE ME DETAILS Or a Rough Sketch of your desired map

Here's what you will get from this gig:
15$ B&W MAP with Light Details
30$ SEPIA MAP with Normal Details
50$ COLORED MAP with Great Details

MAPS INCLUDE 
Ancient Look
Mountains
Trees
Labels
Features
Terrains
Compass and Much more

Reviews


jamalelakrah:This seller did a fantastic job of bringing to life the world that I had created down tot he last minute detail, based off of my own crappy reference. I will most definitely buy from them before anyone else when needing this sort of work again.\n\nSeller was communicative and quick to deliver on my requests until it was just right. 5 stars!

saniyaslam:Thank you so much :)

nj2miami:Third time ordering and does the work perfectly.

saniyaslam:Thank you so much!

nj2miami:very easy to work with.


Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий