воскресенье, 27 мая 2018 г.

I will be happy to illustrate a book, a poem or even a single word for you! I speak English, Russian, German and (surprisingly) Yiddish. + See More

I will be happy to illustrate a book, a poem or even a single word for you! I speak English, Russian, German and (surprisingly) Yiddish. + See More












About:

Simple black and white illustrations for your book, blog or whatever you want!

I am doing my best to draw the picture the way you see it, so I will read your text carefully and will ask you about some details before set up working.

Feel free to ask me questions in messages before booking this gig, so that we will be able to discuss the details and negotiate the price. It is generally $5 per simple picture and the price depends on the picture's complexity.

Reviews


semanning:Amazing!! And sooo quick! Thank you!!!

tinalightly:Thank you again, Tanya. It is always a great pleasure working with you!!!! ;-)

tinalightly:Great communication and on point delivery in high quality

vee_squared:I needed a difficult illustration. Tanya was the only one willing to try it and she did a good job.

smetania:Outstanding Experience!


Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий