четверг, 17 мая 2018 г.

I will illustrate your pet donning accessories

I will illustrate your pet donning accessories












About:

Need a whimsical illustration of your pet? I will make them look cool by adding accessories like top hats and such — endless choices!

Kindly send in your gig as:

1. Hi-res JPEG of your pets
2. Your choice of accessories
3. Your pet name (optional)

This basic gig gives you 2 digital files:

High resolution JPG 300dpi - CMYK (for printing): 
Illustration of your pet with coloured or white background.
Size: A4 (210 x 297mm or 8.5 x 11 inches)
If you need custom size be sure to mention it in the special instruction.

• JPG 72dpi - RGB (viewed on screen or for online sharing):
Illustration of your pet with coloured or white background.

Please don't hesitate to contact me if you have any questions :)

Reviews


redrobindesign:The illustrations are so adorable, they really do look like my Damian, Bubbie and Veruca. I’m excited to include them in my logo. Thank you!

popiko:Great experience

redrobindesign:The illustrations of my Damian, Veruca and Bubbie were adorable, and really captured their expressions! Thank you!

popiko:Thank you! Great experience :)

vraiment:always excellent


Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий