суббота, 19 мая 2018 г.

I will draw your scene or anything you want using black ink in a highly ultra realistic style

I will draw your scene or anything you want using black ink in a highly ultra realistic style












About:

I have more than 7 years of experience in drawing buildings, houses, urban landscapes, with black ink.

I can draw by hand ultra realistic drawings or great looking sketches.

I will draw any types and styles:
  • Sketch drawing
  • Realistic drawing
  • Ultra realistic highly detailed drawing

The drawing will be delivered to you digitally in high quality TIFF file scanned at 600 dpi resolution.

You can print the drawing and frame it to send a gift to someone, or you can create digital projects using these high quality files, or if you want you can use it for anything you want!

Notes:

These drawings are highly detailed and very meticulous and I am sure you will be amazed seeing the final result.

BASIC package is just a sketch done with ink and it does not support drawing small tiny details in a realistic style.

Please write me before placing the order!

Reviews


corbinfraser:Outstanding Experience!

graphicmarble:Outstanding Experience!

shelleygrove:GraphicMarble did a wonderful job creating my vision for my art project. Was able to accept feedback and make changes based on my suggestions. Already placed another order for additional work. Does a great job! So detailed in the work, such beautiful art.

graphicmarble:Great experience with this buyer! Very clear in briefing, and knows exactly what she needs. A pleasure working with her! Thank you!

simplyken:Perfect from start to finish. This seller has AMAZING communication skills. This allows for the buyer to get exactly what they came for. I can't thank you enough.


Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий