суббота, 28 апреля 2018 г.

I will create and design map for any custom request in high resolution and custom details

I will create and design map for any custom request in high resolution and custom details












About:

I'm creating geographic maps (spatial analysis, traffic, environmental, infrastructure, tourism, etc.) with the GIS (Geographic Information Systems) softwares.

If you don't have specific or any kind of files or information about the map itself, I will do the research and present it on the map.

For better visuals, I design the layout in Adobe Illustrator.


Reviews


starburst110:Many thanks for all your help.

jer_petar:Great experience with the buyer!

mauricemercer:Very Easy to work with.

jer_petar:Great expereience with the buyer!

haphazardstray:Have worked with Petar before. Always hits the brief spot on and delivers ahead of time.


Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий