четверг, 17 мая 2018 г.

I will draw a magnificent illustration for you

I will draw a magnificent illustration for you












About:

Hi! I'am an italian comic book artist, and I'll draw for you an amazing illustration of every kind. You may see a gallery of my works to appreciate the quality of my art. Please note that your requests are not limited to the subjects or the art style, and you may submit a request of any kind.

Every work is drawn by professional graphic tablet and, if requested, colored on photoshop. If you want to receive an artwork on paper, contact me.

IMPORTANT: I appreciate very much if you contact me to warn me before submitting a 24h order. This is because I could not be available to complete the order in the desired deadline.

Reviews


senorsifert:Great final product! Thank you!!

caltafer:Hope to work with again!

senorsifert:Great job as always! Very punctual!

caltafer:Hope to work with again!

senorsifert:Great purchase!


Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий