четверг, 17 мая 2018 г.

I will do your word cloud jobs,any part of your photo

I will do your word cloud jobs,any part of your photo












About:

I am a Graphic Designer with 100% positive feedback.So I have 100% satisfied long line of happy customers.Join with them.Don't need much talking.See my work and you will definitely satisfied with my work.also will provide unlimited revisions till satisfaction..i will create an amazing word cloud of any shape or some part of any photo as photos in my portfolio.for this you have to provide me high resolution photos for best result... Thank you :)

ANY SHAPES AND COLOR THAT YOU WANT.


  • JPG,PNG(Transparent) Format
  • 300dpi/600 dpi
  • RGB/CMYK
  • Custom Shapes
  • High resolution
  • Transparent or white background
  • Colorful
  • Any font type


Contact me if you have any question regarding my service.

These are only some of it.So ORDER NOW!!!!

HAVE A NICE DAY

Reviews


lakesidelegacy:All went great!!! Wonderful results!

huma786:outstanding experience

phacesbybethea:VERY TALENTED... AWESOME

huma786:Thank you...

debracoleman81:fast turnaround, very fast


Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий