вторник, 1 мая 2018 г.

I will draw highly detailed skulls

I will draw highly detailed skulls












About:

DON'T ORDER before contacting me. We'll choose the right gig together or I'll make you the best custom offer!

If you are looking for a great look skull, I'm the right man for you.

Creepy? Funny? Devilish?Skateboarder?
Let's DO IT!

If you want a really awesome, professional job, take a look to the extras:

  • Vector file, a .pdf/ .ai file ready to print;
  • PRO VECTOR file, .pdf/.ai ready to T-shirt print, with a layer for each color;
  • Super details, for some more details to your artwork;
  • PRO DETAILS, for a LOT of more details, like banners, flowers, arrows, leaves etc.

- vectors;

Feel free to contact me for details, custom requests and so on, every piece of artwork needs different amount of time and effort to be done. It is important to discuss what option works best for you.

To avoid prolonged revision, I will send you sketch based on your concept/idea. I will ink the approved sketch. It is hard to revise an inked artwork.

Reviews


emilmuzz:Great to work with and awesome designs..! Can only recommend..!

giovannitamponi:Awesome buyer!

emilmuzz:Easy to work wth, great communication and awesome designs!!

giovannitamponi:great buyer, hope to work again soon!

jpback:Will definitely look to work with Giovanni again.


Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий