воскресенье, 20 мая 2018 г.

I will create character design for you

I will create character design for you












About:

Hello,

I draw any kind of characters in any style. I posted just 3 samples, but I'm flexible with a style, so feel free to send me reference images that you like. 
I can draw any creatures, standing or in motion. I can draw just a bust or props of your hero.

Please share with me all the details and ideas that you would like to see in the art, and let me to make it awesome!

Cheers, Maria

Reviews


adirmugrabi:This is the non combat mode of the other character she drew.\nShe is amazing

konstra:Thank you very much, I'm happy and looking forward to draw more characters for you!

adirmugrabi:amazing work, much better than what i could have imagined.

konstra:Wow, thank you a lot!

mmcarson78:Beautiful work as always, and exactly what I wanted!


Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий