вторник, 15 мая 2018 г.

I will draw house and building illustrations

I will draw house and building illustrations












About:

Hi,

Welcome to my house and building illustrations gig. Here I provide beautiful ink and watercolor portraits of houses, buildings and interiors. If you are looking for a professional and excellent architectural rendering of your property this is the perfect page on Fiverr.

Please take a look at the portfolio above to get an idea about my drawing style and buyer reviews. The artwork can be simply in ink (black and white) or watercolor as per your liking. I also ship the originals worldwide so let me know if you are interested.

To get started I just need a decent quality reference photo of the building or scene to be illustrated. Once you place the order, I’ll send you the artwork within the deadline. 

The delivery includes following (depending on ordered extras):

  • High resoulution jpg file (300 dpi)
  • Source file - psd format 
  • Commercial use rights
  • 2 Revisions

If after delivery you require a modification you can ask for it and I’ll send you the revised file asap. Please feel free to message me if you have any questions.

Please note :  Revision/modification does not include complete redrawing of the illustration.

Reviews


trailblazerre:great job, thanks for the revision.

richghill:Seller followed directions just as asked and provided a high-quality product quickly and at a reasonable price. Very happy and will be using him again.

lionelrichie1:Repeat client. Always thrilled with the results. A+++

thecozychair:Seller clarified my request, made a few changes I asked for and delivered exactly what I was looking for on time. Great experience!

lionelrichie1:I am a repeat customer. This artist is so talented!


Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий