вторник, 15 мая 2018 г.

I will draw vector illustration from your image shown,

I will draw vector illustration from your image shown,












About:

I Will Vectorize Anything you need In Vector Illustration!



Package Options

>> $5 =  Basic Custom Outline 


>> $10 =  Basic Custom Design Full Colour - AI Source File Included


>> $20 = Detailed Custom Design Full Colour -  AI Source File Included




        >>>What You Get 

  • *Free source file,Ai,Eps,PDF
  • *2000 Higher dpi resolution
  • *unlimited  revisions
  • 100% SATISFACTION GUARANTEED.
  • I still support after work finished.




=== For large order, I'll create a custom order with great discount ===


Modifications are not charged. I'll modify until you're happy with the result"



%100 Satisfaction Guaranteed!



If you are not happy with my service, don't worry for that, because 100 percent money back guarantee on my Gigs.



I put a lots of effort to deliver the highest quality'

Looking forward working with you!



PLEASE CONTACT ME BEFORE ORDERING! 
I`ll be happy to answer all your questions..



And don't forget to Add this gig as your Favorite <3

Reviews


cbranddesigner:This seller was absolutely AMAZING and did a great job on my project!

roshnidesigner:Thank you :)

kaffekop1:Looks great!

roshnidesigner:Thank You :)

irishurvitz:thanks for exerithing


Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий