пятница, 18 мая 2018 г.

I will illustrate anything in watercolor style

I will illustrate anything in watercolor style












About:

Hi! Need some cute illustrations, for your book or blog?

===PLEASE CONTACTME BEFORE ORDERING ===
=== For large order, I'll create a custom order with great discount ===


For this gig, you will get an illustration of A SINGLE OBJECT/ANIMAL. It will be drawn in watercolor style.

For illustration with more details and objects, please buy multiple gig or check the extra for complicated object.

DELIVERY FILES: Jpeg/Pdf in A4 size, 300dpi

For Commercial use please choose the extra for licence.

Kindly message me before placing an order.

Please do check my other gigs too,

  • Illustrate anything in line art
  • illustrate anything digitally
  • illustrate delicious desserts and food
  • Illustrate fashion sketches

Reviews


miappsbelgium:We had a small communication issue, I thought the images would be colored but it was not. I had to pay an additional 10$ to have the colored version. But the result is cute and the service is great. She draw beautiful drawings and she takes the revisions into account to improve the result

redlittleberry:Thank you for your order!

ariel09:Thank you for making my mermaid come to life. She looks awesome!!!

redlittleberry:Thank you so much! I am really glad you liked it. (: look forward to work with you again.

livia007:Great job as always..


Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий