воскресенье, 20 мая 2018 г.

I will create unique tattoo design

I will create unique tattoo design












About:

Hi, welcome and thank you for the visit!

I'm an experienced artist, who creates not only illustrations, but also custom tattoo designs. I work both with the help of digital tablet and with traditional materials like liners, markers, watercolor.

I consider that tattoo is something very personal. You describe your idea to me, the style you wish and I will help you to embody the idea with my piece of advice, if it is necessary.

The style of tattoo can be different: fine line, dot work, watercolor, traditional, geometrci and etc. Anyway you can always send me a reference which you like to make the things clear.

The Gig has 3 options according to the size and complexity of the tattoo. But the price is individual and depends on comlexity (that is why I ask you to write me first), options are provided to give you the approx. idea of cost.

Small designs- about 1000 px, Medium- up to 2000px and Big- 3000-px
Format- JPEG, PNG

Colour (optional):
All standard package are B&W (Black&White), color is optional.

 I provide graphic source in Digital Format only.

Have a nice day!
Alisa

Reviews


mr_gerges:Totally recommended for anyone that is looking for a great tatoo designer. \nHer work is out of this world!

almoxy:Thank you so much for cooperation!

pengems:WOW! This is more beautiful than I imagined. I would definitely recommend this artist. I am sure I will be back for more, her style is beautiful and I haven't seen anything like it before.

almoxy:Thank you so much for cooperation!\nIt was a pleasure to work with you!

franciscomurgui:loved the service, and the drawing came out great. I will come back for my next tatto. thank you


Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий