пятница, 18 мая 2018 г.

I will create a pixel art background and scenery

I will create a pixel art background and scenery












About:

Pixel art background/scenery.
I can only accept a pixel art background/scenery with this gig,
please check my other gigs for another pixel art services (sprites, animation, portrait, logo).

Source files & commercial license are include.
Source files will be in PSD layered format, so it will support for a SIDE SCROLLING effect.

* Please do contact me before ordering and tell me about the ideas, concept, style, etc.

Details:
- $25 for simple background.
  • Canvas size will have 192x120 (16:10) pixels maximum resolution.

-$45 for middle background.
  • Canvas size have 256x144 (16:9) pixels maximum resolution.

-$65 for detailed background.
  • Canvas size will have 320x180 (16:9) pixels maximum resolution.

Thank you for checking out my gig!
Please make sure to check my complete profile for more services.

Reviews


uegameswest:great working with as always

arveyyudi:Awesome buyer, thanks so much for the review ^^

tigrebolsita:Excellent work, he is the real deal on pixel art quality

arveyyudi:Awesome buyer, very pleasant to work with ^ ^, thanks so much for the review and the tip as well.

tigrebolsita:Great work, he is my pixel hero! Will keep working with him.


Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий