пятница, 18 мая 2018 г.

I will illustrate the cutest wedding portrait illustration ever

I will illustrate the cutest wedding portrait illustration ever












About:

A perfect gift or beautiful invitation!

I will need:
  1. A full body picture of you and your partner
  2. The picture of the dress and suit you'll wear (Either in a photo wearing them or not)
  3. Hairstyles

What I will give you
  • Full body illustration (two people)
  • Format: PNG, JPG, PDF or PSD
  • High resolution: 3000 x 3000 px in 300dpi, or A4
  • RGB color

Packages

  • Basic: Affordable and easy to use. Illustrations only in a pre-defined pose (front facing). You may easily insert this illustrations into any kind of design. I can deliver it in transparent or solid color background
  • Standard: If you wan't  a customized pose that may be be romantic, fun, tender, etc; this one is perfect for you! This package includes name labels and a flat or gradient color background
  • Premium: This full service includes the standard service + basic graphic design. Perfect for getting your invitation or gift ready to use! I'll illustrate a flat background or backgrund with 01 big object (as a canopy, for example), and also design nametags and 01 phrase

Reviews


kasilapp:Working with Daniel was fantastic. He responded quickly and got our order in very quickly. I am going to work with him again

danielmorante:Thank you so much! He was such a great buyer!

noloco:Final product turned out just as I expected. Thank you!

danielmorante:Great experience, a great buyer! Very kind and cool, gave me all the needed photos and he was always looking forward to have a excellent project!

arberyoda:Excellent work!


Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий