воскресенье, 27 мая 2018 г.

I will be your creative illustrator

I will be your creative illustrator












About:

Please contact to discuss requirements before ordering. Thank you.

I will illustrate your ideas in any number of styles I can draw in. I can base it on your initial ideas but am happy to help you develop them further with my own input. 

My process is to create initial rough pencil sketches which once agreed by both parties are finished as a high quality digital illustration.

Its important to me that you are happy with the final results so I ensure both parties understand each other clearly and are on the same page with the vision. 

My illustrations are suitable for...

Book covers
Magazine covers
Article illustrations
Packaging
Business brochures
Instruction manuals
Personal greeting cards
Portraits
Personal gifts

Look forward to working with you

Reviews


toddmoultrie:This is my 4th order with this seller and my favorite on Fiverr! You can never go wrong with his work. Thanks looks great

mymaha786:Top buyer who is very clear with his instructions. A pleasure to work with.

pingantu:mymaha786 has done three gigs for us now and has delivered every time! Great work.

mymaha786:Great and valued buyer!

jaxon112205:Excellent artist and very professional.


Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий