воскресенье, 27 мая 2018 г.

I will draw you a full colored digital portrait or illustration from a photo

I will draw you a full colored digital portrait or illustration from a photo












About:

Let me draw you a fun and colorful digital portrait or illustration using any photo inspiration you provide.  These drawings are perfect to use on your blog, printed out onto birthday cards, used on social media or given as gifts.

Reviews


katnfinn:LOVE!!! Creative, unique, exactly what I hoped for and beyond anything I expected!! I'm thrilled to have this adorable piece of me and son! 100% satisfied

vcbouch:Outstanding Experience!

giovanniazael:Amazing seller tow work with. Always consistent in delivering great work!

sanstre55:Seller is talented and very pleasant to work with. I liked her hand-drawn sketches even better than the computer generated, precise logos! She is very willing to revise as necessary. I would recommend.

yukigakure:Swift and flawless work; completed long before the deadline.


Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий