воскресенье, 27 мая 2018 г.

I will create character design in this style

I will create character design in this style












About:

js-gig-main-desc ">
Would you like a character yourself in this style? I'll draw your character in black and white only $ 5, $ 10 color and background color and $ 15

•I'll need to know details of what you want to do a specific job, it can be a picture, an idea, or a text or think necessary.

•Illustration format will be JPG, PNG (Transparent) For some other format example: PSD, EPS, TIFF etc. Do not hesitate to ask me.

Reviews


mercyflett:It was a very good service

visiones_estad:As Always,

ofediienko:More than I expected. I needed an illustration with golden retrievers similar to the one I found elsewhere. The seller provided with a magnificent artwork. It looks the way I wanted and even better. The contours, the colors, the composition.

nannyvainilla:Outstanding experience.

marvinpowell:Outstanding service! Excellent job creating the character poster for my comedy series \


Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий