воскресенье, 27 мая 2018 г.

I will have the pages done faster than if you order 1 comic page

I will have the pages done faster than if you order 1 comic page












About:

Have you made an inking of something and you're super happy with the result but don't know how to color it?
Do you have the linings of a comic page and want a colorist?

Don't worry, I'm here!

  • I will color your (1 person) drawing for $10
  • I will color your full paged drawing (multiple characters etc.) for $20
  • I will color your comic page for $20
  • (for pencil/sketchy drawings) do you want me to manually convert to digital lineart? $5


Please message me first before ordering! I have weak health, so I would love to hear from you first before I get too many orders at once. Thank you in advance!

Reviews


nana31:I needed the Gig asap so she did it quick but still detailed! thanks, you are the best!

aliceart:Outstanding Experience!

fantamas:It was outstanding quality as usual. I have been working more and more with Alice and she never disappoints. I absolute recommend her.

aliceart:Amazing person, really kind

nana31:great job!!!


Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий