воскресенье, 20 мая 2018 г.

I will create awesome word cloud color background

I will create awesome word cloud color background












About:

We Have The Best Word Clouds Available On FIVERR With 100% Satisfied Customers >>>

You'll get an Outstanding TAG CLOUD with your Custom Shape

You can use it for many things like:
  • Facebook Cover
  • Book Cover
  • Wallpaper
  • Marketing
  • Header
  • Make a T-shirt
  • Print it on a mug
  • And More ....

Features:
  • Print-ready Resolution JPG Photo
  • You choose ANY Shape you want !
  • You choose the text
  • You choose the Background color and colors style (For transparent one please order the gig extra)
  • 100% Satisfaction Guaranteed :)

Attention!
Take your word cloud to the NEXT LEVEL for only 5$ By Ordering the "Advanced Word Cloud" EXTRA, you can use it for:
1- Using your custom font.
2- Emphasizing some words.
3- Any extra customization which is not mentioned in the Features.

Feel free to contact me for any inquires.

See you there :)

Reviews


david5657:Just perfect

huma786:Thank you so much...my pleasure to work with ...

david5657:another great job

huma786:thank u ...

david5657:I love the work Huma does for me that’s why I am a repeat customer - Huma delivers on time and always to a perfect quality


Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий